Exclusions: Excludes Hunter, swimsuits, Fan Central & basics. Details: Get Free $10 Gift Card With $40 Apparel, Shoes And Or Accessories Purchase Online & In-Store)
You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
Free Shipping and Shipping Offer Promotions
Exclusions: Dyson, electronics, video games, Target Optical and Photo, sporting goods, toys, baby diapering, toiletries, food & formula, men?s shavers & grooming products, movies, music, books, clearance items, grocery, household essential items, all gift cards, and limited time design collections and collaborations. Details: Save $5 on $50 Select Items purchase + Free Standard Shipping On Qualifying Purchases. Look for the Free Shipping icon on eligible items. $5 discount will be applied in your cart at checkout. No coupon required.
Exclusions: Dyson, electronics, video games, Target Optical and Photo, sporting goods, toys, baby diapering, toiletries, food & formula, men?s shavers & grooming products, movies, music, books, clearance items, grocery, household essential items, all gift cards, and limited time design collections and collaborations.
Details: Save $5 on $50 Select Items purchase + Free Standard Shipping On Qualifying Purchases. Look for the Free Shipping icon on eligible items. $5 discount will be applied in your cart at checkout. No coupon required.
More than 10% off
Details: Get Up to 25% off featured bedding, bath, home decor & rugs.
Details: Get up to 25% off Home Updates + Extra 15% Off rugs when you use Order Pickup.
Details: Get up to 5% off eGift Cards for Target from RetailMeNot! Limited quantities
Details: Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Excludes gift cards. Purchases must meet the minimum amount before taxes, shipping, and handling and after any other discounts are applied.
Details: Get $5 Off $50 Apparel, Shoes & Accessories. Offer Valid 01/29/2018 from 4 PM to 04/30/2018 at 5 PM.
Details: Get $10 Off when you spend $50 or $25 Off when you spend $100 on toys and games.
Details: Sign Up For Email to get exclusive offers and weekly ad reminders from Target!
Target stores are located throughout the US and Canada, and usually take the form of large standalone hypermarkets. They also operate smaller "City Target" and "Target Express" outlets, bringing the total to over 1,900 locations. They also serve customers online at Target.com, where you can make savings by redeeming one of our Target coupons. Target store coupons are also available.
Brian C. Cornell currently serves as CEO and Chairman of the corporation, which has over 366,000 permanent employees across its many stores and supply chain.
Target traces its roots back to 1902 when George Draper Dayton founded the Goodfellow Dry Goods, changing its name to the Dayton Dry Goods Company the following year. The Target brand itself was launched in 1962, but quickly became the company's biggest revenue generator. This led to the adoption of Target as the company's trading name.
In 1969 operations were merged with the J.L. Hudson Company. Other acquisitions include Mervyn’s in 1978 and the Marshall Field & Company in 1990.
Target.com is where you'll need to go if you want to get some shopping done online. If you want to place an order online, you don't necessarily have to have it sent to your home. You can get merchandise sent to Target stores and simply head down there to pick it up yourself. The store locator feature available on the website will be very useful if you don't know where the closest one is already.
Target sells a massive amount of merchandise. You will find clothing and shoes, for men, women, children, and babies. Home products like furniture, groceries, garden products, and home improvement items ranging from paints to appliances. There are also large electronics and office supplies departments. The fully fledged pharmacy allows you to buy over the counter and prescription medication, as well as health and beauty products.
- Clothing includes activewear, blazers and jackets, dresses, intimates, jeans, dress shirts, graphic tees, outerwear, handbags, hats, gloves and scarves, jewelry, sunglasses, wallets.
- There are baby car seats, strollers, nursery, cribs, baby carriers, baby toys, bedding for kids and kids' furniture, decor.
- For the home there are bath, bedding, curtains and blinds, dining and entertaining, furniture, home appliances, home décor, accent furniture, bathroom, bedroom, bookcases, chairs, custom furniture, entryway, fire pits and heaters, grills and outdoor cooking, lawn and garden, outdoor décor, outdoor lighting, outdoor rugs, patio accessories and more.
- Their electronics selection includes cameras and camcorders, cell phones, computers and laptops, GPS and navigation, headphones, instruments and karaoke, iPad and tablets. Home theater and televisions, streaming devices, Blu-ray and DVD players, audio, and accessories.
- Sports and fitness items include bikes, boating and water sports, camping and outdoors, coolers and water bottles, exercise and fitness, fan shop, game room, exercise and fitness equipment like accessories, ellipticals and steppers, fitness trackers, treadmills, weight training, yoga and pilates. For camping and outdoors there are airbeds, cots and mats, camping furniture, camping kitchen, canopies and shelters, coolers and water bottles, sleeping bags and bedding and of course tents.
To redeem discounts and other offers on these products you can apply a Target coupon code during the checkout process. You can also use Target printable coupons if you are shopping in-store.
All major credit and debit cards accepted and Target also have their own credit card called the Red Card that customers can apply for online.
You can also use Paypal, their own gift cards, and a lay away system, which allows you to buy now and pay later.
When shopping on their website, make sure that you checkout the Target credit cards section known as the RED card. You can use to card to charge your purchase and pay for it at a later date. The card works both online and in stores.
The Target debit card is slightly similar. However, it's linked to your bank account and will deduct your purchase directly from it, working just like a check. Since there are no annual fees, you can really save on your purchases if you combine either one of these cards with Target printable coupons.
Target currently only cater to customers in North America. To qualify for free standard shipping you must either spend over $25 or use Target's own Red Card credit card for payment. You can also pay extra for Rush delivery in certain regions.
Form time to time they will also run free expedited shipping offers, which we list alongside our other Target coupons.
Target operates a no questions asked 90 day return policy, which allows you to return unused and unworn items no questions asked, for a full refund or exchange.
Returns can be initiated from within your online account.